Lightworkers are beacons of light in a world full of dark. People are attracted to them because of the way light emanates from them.
There is one prediction that can be found both, in the book of revelations and the emerald tablets forecasting something really exciting!
It says that there will be an incarnation of 144,000 lightworkers who will save earth from the “forces of darkness” during the end times of the kali yuga.
The most interesting part about this prediction is the realization that most of these lightworkers are now here and in the process of “waking up” to their divine purpose and mission on earth. Majority of them might not even know or remember who they REALLY are!
According to spiritual teachers and psychics, the cellular memories of the 144,000 were programmed, timed, and triggered to “go off” at this time and awaken them to their true identity, mission, and purpose for incarnating on earth at this most crucial time in earth’s history.
What does saving the world means?
The term “saving the planet” carries a wrong connotation and that’s why most people don’t understand what we really mean.
It’s not literally about the planet Earth, the Earth is fine with or without us. There’s not going to be an epic fight between the dark and the light. At least not here in the physical realm.
We need saving as species, there is something rotten deep in our collective psyche and we need to deal with it. The so called “forces of darkness” are simply the projection of this shadow we need to face deep in ourselves.
Lightworkers are people who heal on many levels. They heal mentally, physically, emotionally and even spiritually. They do this through their work and their energy if they learn to control and manage it.
That’s why they are the ones who will “save the world from the forces of darkness” because they will help us heal the shadows of humanity.
And the number is just a sacred quantity that, if reached, creates a powerful wave that cannot be stopped.
It creates a wave that will wash the whole world from its negative behavior that’s retarding our true potential of love. It’s like when you try to stop fire from spreading, if you extinguish a certain amount of that fire, the rest will simply extinguish by itself.
Are you one of the 144,000 lightworkers that will save the world?
There are 10 common traits among fellow lightworkers. All of them experienced most of these in the process of their awakening.
If you experience any of these characteristics you are one of the 144,000 prophesized lightworkers that will save the world:
– You were always identifying with heroic characters and superheroes. And you still do, even if you are an adult now;
– You have a deep purpose that not a lot of people know about. You might not be sure yourself, but you just know you were meant for something bigger;
– You have an inner understanding about spiritual concepts, higher knowledge and cosmic wisdom that feels natural to you;
– You love people, but you hate them at the same time. And this is so confusing to you. It’s like you unconditionally love who they are at their core, but you hate all the junk that’s preventing them to shine, like their ego, addictions, stupid decisions and negativity;
– You might have panic attacks and anxiety problems;
– You love animals and you feel deeply for the harm we do to them to satisfy our own needs;
– You can’t stand injustice;
– You always try to lighten up the mood. If something is tense you tell a joke, if someone is down you do your best to cheer them up, if someone is asking for your help you might go out of your own way just to help them;
– You tend to inspire others, even if you are unaware of this;
– You love to merge dualities into oneness, like science and spirituality, psychology and philosophy, technology and nature;
The time for awakening is now!
We have reached and entered the 11th hour of the great change that is taking place on earth!
The time has come for the remaining lightworkers to awaken so we can get to the prophesized number of 144,000!
You need to wipe the sleeping slumbers of half-life from your eyes, smack your forehead to dislodge the dream of materialism, wake up and smell the coffee, roll up your sleeves, put on your thinking caps, and be about the himalayan task of saving this world!
You have something to offer this world, and deep down you know what that is.
Stop following norms and trends. Do what you KNOW were meant to do.
And if you are still not sure of what that is, just do what feels good and natural to you. Do what makes you feel alive! Do what really has meaning for you!
Or simply, live through your heart. Resonate with love! That’s all we really need to heal humanity!