How about some quotes on consciousness to send you on a mind-expanding adventure today?
Here are a few thought-provoking quotes on consciousness, what it is and what it means to our lives.
- “The biggest breakthroughs in consciousness occur when things are difficult; when we have a choice to fall to the worst of ourselves or rise to the best of ourselves.” ~Yehuda Berg
- “When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations.” ~David Icke
- “There’s a fine line between a stream of consciousness and a babbling brook to nowhere.” ~Dan Harmon
- “The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.” ~Lao Tzu
- “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” ~Albert Einstein
- “As we grow in our consciousness, there will be more compassion and more love, and then the barriers between people, between religions, between nations will begin to fall.” ~Ram Dass
- “Everything in the Universe, throughout all its kingdoms, is conscious: i.e., endowed with a consciousness of its own kind and on its own plane of perception.” ~Helena Blavatsky
- “Consciousness is indeed always with us. Everyone knows ‘I am!’ No one can deny his own being.” ~Ramana Maharshi
- “Mind is consciousness which has put on limitations. You are originally unlimited and perfect. Later you take on limitations and become the mind.” ~Ramana Maharshi
- “You shall always find what you created in your mind, for instance, a benevolent God or an evil Devil. Between them are countless facets. Therefore, concentrate on the depth of your consciousness and on what you consider to be positive and good.” ~Hans Bender
- “Self-discovery is above all the realization that we are alone: it is the opening of an impalpable, transparent wall – that of our consciousness – between the world and ourselves.” ~Octavio Paz
My name is Andrea Schulman, I am a former high school psychology teacher and the creator of ‘Raise Your Vibration Today.’ I teach people about the Law of Attraction with fun, clarity and success! Check out my member website to learn how to create your reality with your thoughts.