6 Pro Tips for Landing More Job Interview

6 Pro Tips for Landing More Job Interview

Inspiration Uncategorized
One of the most common problems that today’s young professionals face in their job search getting their resume noticed and shortlisted and contacted for an interview. We’ll apply to job after job, and rarely get the call for an interview. On average, only 2% of applicants get a call for an interview, and the other 98% are never contacted. We start to get frustrated when we never seem to be in that 2% of candidates who are shortlisted, despite often being perfect for the job we’re applying for. It’s a huge issue since without landing the interview, we have no shot at landing the job. But what is it about our application process, resume and cover letter that just isn’t doing it?
Read More
Certain Facts About Physical Therapy

Certain Facts About Physical Therapy

Consciousness Energy Health Science
According to the medical experts, the benefits offered by physical therapy treatment are immense for the patients who suffer from...
Read More
After My Dad Died, I Started Sending Him Emails. Months Later, Someone Wrote Back

After My Dad Died, I Started Sending Him Emails. Months Later, Someone Wrote Back

Consciousness Inspiration Mysteries
“I shot the signals of my mourning into space for months, fully expecting them to die unreceived. And when I least expected it, someone sent signals back.”
Read More
If You Have Any Of These 14 Traits You Are An Advanced Soul

If You Have Any Of These 14 Traits You Are An Advanced Soul

Spirituality
The purpose of life is to evolve the soul! What is an Advanced Soul? Advanced souls are enlightened individuals who...
Read More
Love vs. Infatuation – 50 Tell-Tale Signs

Love vs. Infatuation – 50 Tell-Tale Signs

Uncategorized
Probably one of the hardest questions to answer of all time is, ‘What is love?’ (And no, it’s not ‘baby don’t hurt me.’) This day and age, our life is consumed by trying to find love through online dating apps. It has become even more confusing to determine what love is and differentiate it from infatuation. Are we just lusting after this person or do we really love them? Here are 50 tell-tale signs whether you are in love or just infatuated by those who have lived through it.
Read More
If Cars Were Zodiac Signs

If Cars Were Zodiac Signs

Uncategorized
Have you ever thought about which cars match with which zodiac signs? It can be incredibly fun to math things...
Read More
How to Stop Procrastinating and Make Your Dreams Reality

How to Stop Procrastinating and Make Your Dreams Reality

Meditation Spirituality
Turning dreams into reality is often a difficult task. Why does this happen? For some it is luck – simply...
Read More
What does it mean if you have a dream and then it happens in real life?

What does it mean if you have a dream and then it happens in real life?

Consciousness Energy
From ancient times to the present, various cultures have regarded dreams as a gateway to a magical dimension that allows...
Read More
Going Within – The Door To Higher Consciousness

Going Within – The Door To Higher Consciousness

Consciousness Inspiration
Remember, we are all affecting the world every moment, whether we mean to or not. Our actions and states of...
Read More
Spirituality Begins With Unconditional Love Towards Oneself

Spirituality Begins With Unconditional Love Towards Oneself

Consciousness Energy Spirituality
Learning to be kind to yourself is the first step in living a meaningful life. Avoid a spiritual bypassing by...
Read More
1 2 3 82

Subscribe For Latest Updates

Signup for our newsletter and get notified when we publish new articles for free!